The purpose of the CEH credential is to learn ethical hacking and network security skills in a 5-day training from EC-Council Certified Instructors
WHAT WILL I GET
- EC-Council GCHQ accredited official CEH v10 course materials
- uSkill certification of participation
- Money Back after 16 hours worth of classes, if you don't like. No questions asked
- Certified instructor-led CEH exam preparation
- EC-Council CEH v10 exam which you can take right after the course (included!)
- Access practical lab environment
Any one as IT security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Before attending this accelerated ethical hacking course, you should hold two years’ IT work experience and possess a basic familiarity of Linux and/or Unix. We also recommend you possess a strong working knowledge of:
· Windows Server
Mentioned below some of the benefits that you get by doing this course from uSkill Academy:
· Free-exam-readiness assessment
· Mock/practice test prior to real exam
· Special Discounts for existing students
· Lifetime access to portal
· The EC Council exam is taken post-course, and EC Council recommend additional post-course study in order to fully prepare for it.
· All prices include VAT
· Commencing January 1st, 2019, EC-Council will no longer ship out physical certificates. EC-Council certified members can continue to download their e-Certificates from the ASPEN portal. Certified members who still wish to receive a physical certificate may request one via '[email protected]'. Printed certificate requests in the UK will cost $75 ($50 for the US).
· Number of Questions: 125
· Passing Score: 70%
· Duration: 4 hours
· Format: Multiple Choice
What will I learn?
This Ec-Council’s official ethical hacking training program will introduce the students to an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
Supercharge your career and gain the edge in the cyber security market place with vey hands on sessions in:
- Types of foot-printing tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working with viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Different types of web server & web application attacks.
- SQL injection attacks & Wireless Encryption.
- Mobile platform attack vector & Android vulnerabilities
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and to defend IoT devices securely.
- It can help IT professionals get into the minds of a typical hacker and take preventive steps to safeguard systems, devices, and networks.
- Understanding the lifecycle of exploits that expose security vulnerabilities is also a key consideration. A CEH will know what it takes to failproof the systems and networks.
- Completing a CEH course can be your Launchpad for advanced IT security certification courses such as penetration testing, audit certifications, and forensics.
- In this ever-connected digital world, the demand for CEH professionals is quite high as companies, want to prevent losses arising out of data breaches.
click to download