The purpose of the CEH credential is to learn ethical hacking and network security skills in a 40-hours training + 8-hours certification bootcamp from EC-Council Certified Instructors
WHAT WILL I GET
- EC-Council GCHQ accredited official CEH v10 course materials
- uSkill certification of participation
- Certified instructor-led CEH exam preparation
- EC-Council CEH v10 exam which you can take right after the course (included!)
- CEH Master Class course worth $2500 FREE
- 3-month access practical lab environment
- Internship Opportunity - Speak to us
Any one as IT security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
WHAT IS OUR GUARANTEE
- Pass first attempt or train again for free within one year. This is our guarantee. We’re confident you’ll pass your course first time. But if not, come back within a year, take an extra exam voucher and retraining at no costs
- Money Back after 2 days(16 hours) worth of classes, if you don't like. No questions asked
- An extra day worth of time given just for exam preparation
Mentioned below some of the benefits that you get by doing this course from uSkill Academy:
· Free-exam-readiness assessment
· Access to banks of exam prep questions
· Mock/practice test prior to real exam
· Exam Pass Guarantee -one free resit and training
· Post training mentoring/coaching benefit
· CV Detoxing, Job Hunting Skills & Interview Preparation
· Access to major security events worldwide
· Special Discounts for existing students
· Video Lectures
· Lifetime access to portal
What will I learn?
This Ec-Council’s official ethical hacking training program will introduce the students to an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
Supercharge your career and gain the edge in the cyber security market place with vey hands on sessions in:
- Types of foot-printing tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working with viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Different types of web server & web application attacks.
- SQL injection attacks & Wireless Encryption.
- Mobile platform attack vector & Android vulnerabilities
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and to defend IoT devices securely.
- It can help IT professionals get into the minds of a typical hacker and take preventive steps to safeguard systems, devices, and networks.
- Understanding the lifecycle of exploits that expose security vulnerabilities is also a key consideration. A CEH will know what it takes to failproof the systems and networks.
- Completing a CEH course can be your Launchpad for advanced IT security certification courses such as penetration testing, audit certifications, and forensics.
- In this ever-connected digital world, the demand for CEH professionals is quite high as companies, want to prevent losses arising out of data breaches.
click to download