This course has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced Cloud Security Certified Professional course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
It also explains the principles of how to design networks and network protocols. Students gain experience reading and understanding RFCs (Internet protocol specifications) as statements of what a system should do. The course grounds many of the concepts in current practice and recent developments, such as net neutrality and DNS security.
The world needs TWO MILLION cybersecurity professionals by the year 2019 with more than half getting absorbed in Cloud operations itself.
This course helps you learn the appropriate detection and response mechanism that enables you to secure your future with knowledge of building secure cyber assets.
WHAT WILL I GET
· Industry recognized certification
· Study Materials, Resources and Books
· Software Tool kits
· Video Lectures
· Lifetime access to e-learning portal
· Live testing projects
Students learn the basics of IT security, types of threats and their remediation strategies.
The curriculum is broadly designed around the following topics
· Introduction to Cloud
· Cloud Classification and Deployment
· Cloud Delivery Model
· Cloud Portability and Interoperability
· Cloud Data Security
· Fundamentals of Cloud Security
· Mobile Application of Security Controls in the Cloudation Fundamentals
· Risk, Audit and Assessment for the Cloud